Monday, July 30, 2007

too much time

This may sound a little out of the ordinary sine I am still a kid and student, but i am sick of summer. Well in essence it really isn't bcuz summer has become boring but I am ready for that next session in my life to start. i am ready to not have to come home every night to a hotel room that is smaller than my future dorm, and I am ready to live among new people and have a "camp" college experience...again, but this time I won't waste my money and I won't waste my time. The pressures of school will come once again...

No comments:

Life is a Storm

Life is a Storm What you do in these storms is what makes you a man. Life will allow you to bask in the Sunlight one moment and then you will be shattered on the rocks the next. You must look into those storms and say to it, " Do your worst, For I will Do mine."