Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Future Dreams

I don't know if my dream, or G-d's instructions and passion is to be a father of many children here in the states, either coaching and/ or sports announcing and raising my kids with a close to normal life full of sports, first hand anything, and living something close to the "American Dream"; or I think I may have a bigger passion for living outside of the U.S. in either Europe living a completely different life than what I have known, or an even bigger step is moving to South America or Africa and living there raising kids among the people being completely immersed among another beautiful creation of G-d's and learning a new way to live for a better 20-30 years of my life. Who knows, I am completely G-d's tool, even though I may not be the strongest or sharpest tool, I am definately willing to be used as suffice for G-d's bigger and better plan for me.

No comments:

Life is a Storm

Life is a Storm What you do in these storms is what makes you a man. Life will allow you to bask in the Sunlight one moment and then you will be shattered on the rocks the next. You must look into those storms and say to it, " Do your worst, For I will Do mine."