Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Kelsee and Community

I am almost 20 years old, wow, and I am dating an incredible girl, Kelsee Alison Pulford, whom I would not be where I am today, obviously, without her. She is my grace, my passion, and my engine that keeps me going. Her and I plan to attend University of Central Florida barring that we get accepted... but wherever it is we go G-d will be with us and I am not in the least bit worried that we will thrive and be able to be part of an awesome community wherever G-d leads us. As of right now we attend Pathways church in downtown Denver; however unlikely it used to be for me to enjoy church growing up as a P.K. I now thoroughly enjoy a lot of the very Orthodox background of Pathways. Who knows where G-d will lead us to next with a new discovery of community through church or just a simple group gathering on random Thursday nights to watch and discuss movies and/ or books.

No comments:

Life is a Storm

Life is a Storm What you do in these storms is what makes you a man. Life will allow you to bask in the Sunlight one moment and then you will be shattered on the rocks the next. You must look into those storms and say to it, " Do your worst, For I will Do mine."