Tuesday, March 13, 2007

MAC

MAC
This is more than just a small entry about someone who I admired more than anything. MAC showed the world how to "live like a naked man in a glass house". He got it, he knew that, "Your relationship with G-d is all that matters and all else will burn". He made me realize that I have a map, a treasure map that no one else really has, and I have not found the Treasure yet, but that is my task and goal is to lead those whom will follow to the Treasure and so far I have lost track and even almost burned my treasure map but only one G-d can remind me what He has given me, will always be there to encourage me to keep the map to guide me. MAC also showed to ALWAYS, " Go by what you know not, what you feel", he proved that "love is the Key to the Universe", and G-d has shown me that through the people that He has put in my life. Only Dark sayings understands, " that to understand everything you must have the mindset of a child."

No comments:

Life is a Storm

Life is a Storm What you do in these storms is what makes you a man. Life will allow you to bask in the Sunlight one moment and then you will be shattered on the rocks the next. You must look into those storms and say to it, " Do your worst, For I will Do mine."